What is the difference between these products?
what do the colors mean?
The Adapters are color coded by size:
- Red or Coral: “Large” Adapter - 33mm
- Orange or Dark Grey: “Medium” Adapter - 28mm
- Yellow or Cream: “Small” Adapter - 24mm
- Green: “Extra Small” Adapter - 22mm
- Blue: “XX Small” Adapter - 20mm
We offer our Dispensing Stand in different colors, however they are the same size:
- Purple “XL” Dispensing Stand - 38mm
- Black “XL” Dispensing Stand - 38mm
- Grey “XL” Dispensing Stand - 38mm
how do i know what size i need?
You will quickly figure it out by trial and error, but here are some quick references to help you out:
- Use JUST the Dispensing Stand (size XL, no adapter needed) for: Gallon and Half-Gallon Bottles, Larger Creamy Dressings, Honey, Mustard, BBQ Sauce, Workshop Glue and More
- Use the Dispensing Stand + Add the “Large” Adapter for: Warehouse Club - Size Pump Shampoo/Conditioner, Hand Soap Refills, Liquid & Gel Dishwasher Detergent, Ketchup, Chocolate Syrup and More
- Use the Dispensing Stand + Add the Orange “Medium” Adapter for: Most Conditioner, Shampoo, Lotion, Sunscreen, Hair Gel, Sriracha, Pancake Syrup, Baby Care Products, Motor Oil, Dish Soap and More
- Use the Dispensing Stand + Add the Yellow “Small” Adapter for: Most Smaller Bottles, including Face Cleanser, Face Lotion, Abrasive Cleaners, Liquid Car Wax, Leather Conditioner, Hand Sanitizer and More
- Use the Dispensing Stand + Add the Green “Extra Small” adapter for travel size, sundry, hotel ammenity, and other small bottles with neck threads that are the diameter of a US nickel
- Use the Dispensing Stand + Add the Blue “XX Small” adapter for travel size, sundry, sample, hotel ammenity, and other bottles with neck threads that are the diameter of a US penny
how long do the gaskets last?
If treated properly, you can expect your gaskets to last for a long time. They are washable and re-usable many times over.
Gaskets prevent leaks! Always make sure to use a gasket inside each Flip-It! part.
how do i clean the Flip-It!?
When your bottle is empty, disassemble the Flip-It! and wash the various components either by hand (suggested) or in the dishwasher (all parts have tested top-shelf dishwasher safe), then reuse the Flip-It! on another bottle.
Give the Flip-It! valve tip a gentle tug to remove it completely from the Dispensing Stand, so you can clean it thoroughly.
tips and techniques
If your bottle thread is the size of a nickel, purchase our Extra Small Green Adapters
If your bottle thread is the size of a penny, purchase our XX Small Blue Adapters
For super-thick liquids, run warm water over the bottom of the bottle to allow the product to move down to the Flip-It!®
is there anything it doesn't work on?
Yes. Flip-It!® is designed for standard threaded bottles only. It will not work on “snap cap” bottles. Flip-It! fits the majority of bottles worldwide, though occasionally a company will create a unique size or thread for their bottles which won’t work with Flip-It!. Not for use on non-squeezable bottles.
the package says Flip-It! helps with recycling. how so?
In order for plastics to be recycled, they need to be thoroughly cleaned. By completely emptying your bottles of residual product, you are putting cleaner bottles into the recycling stream, saving water and energy which would otherwise be required to get those bottles clean. On behalf of the one BILLION people on this planet who don’t have access to clean water, let’s not waste ours washing out bottles.
i’m trying to decide if they're worth the money. Convince me.
For the price of a cup of coffee in the airport (gone in a few minutes) a set of Flip-It!® will last for years, saving you time and money on things you’ve already purchased. Flip-It!® puts that money back in your pocket, instead of down the drain or in the trash.
Did you know?
The patented valve tip provides a fail safe solution! If the valve is open, the bottle will NOT stand properly (and usually fall over!), your clue that the valve is not closed.
Refunds and returns?
Unused product (due to food grade rating) in original packaging can be returned at customer’s expense for a full refund. Please contact email@example.com or 702-623-0600